Giving you Christmas
There's nothing compares to the joy of giving a special someone, something special, wrapped just right - a useful gift they can use. Imagine a special moment like that? Think MUJI.
Giving you Christmas Online Game
Sending the festive blessings with gifts. From 1st to 26th December 2017, MUJI introduces "Giving you Christmas online game" and prepares gifts for you to enjoy the days filled with joy. Simply enter your name and email to join the online game.
The participant who used the shortest time to find the right gift set each day is entitled for a MUJI gift bag (a total of 26 prizes during the Promotion Period). If the participant is a MUJI passport (Hong Kong version) member, entering MUJI passport ID and gain an extra chance for a HK$100 MUJI gift coupon (a total of 10 Extra Prizes during the Promotion Period). (View Terms and Conditions)
Flannel checks bed linen, interesting cuckoo clock or natural fragrance fill the air with festive ambience, making people look forward to the coming of christmas even more.
Giving you warmth
Prepare comfortable warm clothing for children to let them play freely in cold winter.
You can also give lightweight pocketable down or accessories for familiy and friends, and let them to feel your care.
Giving you joy
Enjoy delicious moment with friends by serving party snacks in the gathering. Small packed candies and snacks are also suitable for party gifts and to express your gratitude for familiy and friends.
Giving you love
Send practical gifts to care for your beloved daily needs. They help to create a relaxing and comfortable environment, fill the festive joy in everyday life.
Giving you unforgettable memory
Prepare personalized Christmas card to convey your sincere blessing. Read activities books together with kids or recreate your childhood pleasure with toys, all these bring a warm and memorable Christmas.
A Night for All
Give Christmas blessings through painting. Japanese painter and illustrator Miroco Machiko uses plants and animals as the theme, boldly expresses the sounds and scenes of Christmas using vivid colors and unique technique.
Giving You Christmas Online Game—Terms and Conditions:
- Giving you Christmas online game ("Game") is organized by MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited (“MUJI”). Participants holding a valid Hong Kong Identity Card (“Participants”) are eligible to enroll the Game.
- The Game starts from 1st December 2017 00:00:00 (GMT+8) to 26th December 2017 23:59:59 (GMT+8), both days inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- Participants can enroll the Game during the Promotion Period by submitting in the registration form on official webpage or Facebook fan page of MUJI according to the instruction with all required information, i.e. name (must be same as HKID), e-mail and/or MUJI passport ID (if applicable). Each registration entitles each Participant to play the Game once, but there is no limitation to the number of registration for each e-mail and/or MUJI passport ID per day. However, each email shall be entitled to no more than one “Daily Prize” and each MUJI passport ID shall be entitled to no more than one “Extra Prize” during the entire Promotion Period.
- Those Participants who have provided MUJI passport ID at the time of registration shall maintain their MUJI passport membership valid. MUJI has the right to request the winners to present the MUJI passport mobile app on their mobile phone so as to verify the validity of their membership. Failure to present such their valid membership upon prize redemption will result in disqualification.
- Participants must provide all required information clearly and accurately. Once the registration completed, no change in all information provided shall be allowed. The information used for the Game shall be based on our computer record.
- Time limit for each online game session shall be 10 minutes. Participants can re-register and play the Game again to achieve better result. The best result of the same Participant on each day will be recorded for judging the prizes.
- A “Daily Prize” of a MUJI gift set will be awarded to the Participant who used the shortest time to find the correct images each day. Daily period is counted from 00:00:00 (GMT+8) to 23:59:59 (GMT +8) every day. 1 Daily Prize shall be given each day (a total of 26 prizes during the Promotion Period). If more than one Participants use the same time to complete the game, the Participant who registered the Game at earlier time shall be selected.
- An Extra Prize of HK$100 MUJI gift coupon will be awarded to the top 10 participants who enrolled the Promotion with their MUJI passport ID and used the shortest time to complete the game (a total of 10 Extra Prizes during the Promotion Period). If more than one participants use the same time to complete the game, participant who registered the Game at the earlier time shall be selected.
- Results of this Game will be announced on MUJI Hong Kong official page at www.muji.com/hk/ and Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/muji.hongkong by 2 phases on 16th December 2017 and 30th December 2017. All winners will be notified individually by e-mail regarding the prize redemption details.
9.1 Winners of the Daily Prizes registered from 1st to 13th December 2017 (a total of 13 prizes) will be announced on 16th December 2017.
9.2 Winners of the Daily Prizes registered from 14th to 26th December 2017 (a total of 13 prizes) and the Winners of the Extra Prize (a total of 10 prizes) will be announced on 30th December 2017.
- Winners shall redeem the prizes in person at such place and period designated by MUJI by presenting their valid HKID card, printout of e-mail notification and/or the valid MUJI passport membership record shown on their mobile phone. Failure to do so will result in disqualification to prize redemption. The winner who cannot redeem the prize at such designated time will be deemed as forfeiture of the prize and MUJI reserves the right to handle the prize at its sole discretion.
- If any winner has provided any incomplete, incorrect and false personal information at the time of registration causing MUJI unable to contact the winner or verify his/her identity, his/her qualification to the prize will be cancelled and no replacement of this winner will be considered.
- The prizes given in the Game are not redeemable for cash or cash coupons, or returnable, exchangeable or amendable for any changes, nor transferrable or resalable to any other person. No return or change will be made for any redeemed prize.
- By participating in this Game, it shall be deemed that the participants have read carefully, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. MUJI reserves its right to revise the details, mechanism and rules of the Game as well as these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In the event of dispute, the decision of MUJI shall be final.
- Participants understand and agree that MUJI has the right to report, use and publish any contents regarding the Game, including the winner’s name, activity highlights, photos, video clips and any other related information, without prior consent of the participants and/or paying any payment or compensation to the participants. The copyright of the said photos and video clips belongs to MUJI.
- The Game is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook will not bear any responsibility for any action of the participants. Participants shall agree to make a complete release of Facebook from any claim related to this Game.
- If any data submitted by the participants or winning notification is lost, inaccurate, un-differentiable or damaged caused by any computer, network, telephone or technical issue which is not attributed to the default of MUJI, MUJI shall not have any liability and the participant cannot object.
- All record regarding the Game (including but not limited to registration time, game record and game result) shall be determined according to our computer server and record. All matters regarding the Game and our judgment on the Game shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. In the event of dispute, the decision of MUJI shall be final.
- If any person fails to participate in the Game caused by hardware or software of individual computer or mobile device, MUJI shall not have any liability.
- For the costs of the mobile data usage arising from the Game, MUJI shall not have any liability.
- MUJI reserves the right to, without prior notice, disqualify any participant who has used fake accounts, provided fake and/or duplicate personal information, hacked into or amended any computer programs by any means or participate this Program in dishonest way. The participant will be liable for all responsibilities and consequences arising therefrom.
- Employees and family members of MUJI and the production company are not eligible to participate in this Game.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and condition, Chinese version shall prevail.
- For enquiries, please call 3973 8336.