MUJI Wooden Box Making Workshop
Storage makes life become neat and tidy.
Create your own storage wooden box with family and friends, it can be treated as mini storage case to keep tiny accessories with recycled materials, offering a brand new value to the used goods.
In the new year, let's create the box filled with blessing and luck.
- 14th January 2017 (Sat)
- 11:30 - 13:30
- MUJI Olympian City Store Open MUJI
- Aged over 12 years old
- 16W x 16L x 8D cm
(Material: Used red wine box)
- Parts sawing, assembling and decorating (Main structure of wooden box to be prepared by instructor)
- HK$150/ person
- 6 persons
- Please provide the below information for registration through facebook inbox.
The successful registrants will receive reply through facebook inbox within 2 working days and be notified with payment and workshop details. Please settle the payment at MUJI Olympian City store, Miramar store or Lee Theatre store within 3 days upon receipt of the said inbox message. Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 1. Due to limited seats, maximum 2 participants per registration.
- 3. All personal data will not be used for promotion purpose without any consent.
- 4. The seat shall be confirmed upon settement of the registration fee in full.
- 5. No refunds of payment will be given for cancellaton made. MUJI Shopping Point, MUJI Gift Coupons and mall cash coupons are not accepted.
- 6. Fee payment for Open MUJI activities is not applicable to any promotion offers.
- 7. Fee payment for Open MUJI activities is not applicable to accrue MUJI Mile.
- 8. Participants understand and agree that MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited has the right to report, use and publish any contents regarding this activity, including activity highlights, photos, video clips and any other related information, without prior consent of the participants and/or paying any payment or compensation to the participants. The copyright of the said photos and video clips belongs to MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited.
- 9. MUJI reserves the right to make changes to the event details and/or other arrangements as it deems appropriate.
- 10. For enquiry, please contact 2694 9309.
- 1. Name
2. Contact Number
4. Participants: 1 person/ 2 persons (Please mark)
5. I agree to receive the lastest inforamtion and promotion news from MUJI through email. Yes/ No (Please mark)
6. I agree to receive the related information of Open MUJI through email. Yes/ No (Please mark)
- Instructor: Wong Tin Yan, SculptorBorn in Hong Kong and graduated from the Department of Fine Arts, Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2000. He is keen on collecting discarded wood pellet to create cartoon-like animal sculptures. His works are collected by Hong Kong Museum of Art, local and overseas collectors. Besides, he has cooperated with world-famous brands for art commission projects. He also participated in various public art projects in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Japan and Taiwan. In recent years, he has been teaching many wood workshops which tailor made for different age groups. Meanwhile, he loves to share his opinions and experiences as a columnist through various media.