FAQ’s Customer Service
- 1. Are the product found on the website available? Can I purchase them online / over the phone?
- The product featured on our website will be available in Muji unless it has run out of stock. We currently do not have an e-commerce site for online purchases. Phone orders are not available but you can make a reservation and make payment at any of our stores
- 2. Reservation of Items
- We can reserve the regular items for 7 days and sale items for 3 day in any of our outlets. If items are not picked up within the reservation period, items will automatically be released.
- 3. MUJI Exchange Policy
- Items sold are non-refundable. However, should you wish to return any purchase from us, it will be considered on a case to case basis. Kindly ensure the exchanged products are purchased within 7 days with original receipt. Items should be in original, saleable condition. Please note that Sale items, electronic, skin-care and innerwear are non-exchangeable. All exchanges must be made at the store of purchase.
- Note that, Sale items, Electronics, Skin-care & Hygiene-Sensitive products are strictly non-exchangeable. MUJI (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to determine the above.
- 4. MUJI Delivery Services
Home Delivery to Kuala Lumpur vicinity Delivery Charges for Purchases below RM 2000 Delivery Charges for Purchases above RM 2000 Monday-Friday
RM 250 Free Saturday
RM 250 RM 150
No deliveries on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Delivery schedule is subject to confirmation by respective stores. Kindly check with our friendly store staff for further enquires.
Long Distance Home Delivery Delivery Charges for Purchases below RM 2000 Delivery Charges for Purchases above RM 2000 Penang RM 850 RM 700 Johor Bharu RM 850 RM 700 Malacca / Ipoh RM 650 RM 500 Seremban RM 600 RM 450 Kuantan RM 800 RM 650
Additional drop-off point will be charged at 30% from the destination charge.
All transportation fees are inclusive with 6% GST and assembly services.
Delivery schedule from 10am - 6pm on Mondays to Fridays, except Public Holidays.
- 5. Shipping Overseas
- We currently do not offer delivery services to areas outside of Malaysia.
- 6. Does MUJI sell gift card?
- We do not sell Gift Card or Voucher at all our stores.
- 7. Can we place a special order with MUJI Japan
- Yes, however the lead time will be 6 to 8 weeks upon confirmation of stock availability in Japan and applicable only to items that meet Malaysia import regulation.
- 8. MUJI Members Reward Programme
- Privileges of MUJI Member:
- Get rewarded with MUJI Dollars while shopping for your needs and enjoy redemption of MUJI Dollars for purchases made at all MUJI Stores in Malaysia.
- MUJI Mailing List:
Be updated with exclusive launches and lifestyle inspirations from MUJI.
- Birthday Bonus:
Shop with us on your birthday month and get rewarded with double MUJI Dollars for your purchases.
Click here for more information.
- 9. Is the MUJI Rewards Programme applicable to all products?
- Yes, the MUJI Rewards Programme is applicable to both regular priced and sales priced items.
- 10. Payment Types for Bulk Order
- For Internet Transfer:
Customer must have a local bank account and the additional bank charges for using this service will be borne by the customer.
- For Remittance:
All bank charges will be borne by the customer.
- For Check Payment:
Check payment must be cleared before we can arrange for the delivery.
- For Internet Transfer:
- 11. Standard Corporate Discount
- For purchases RM 7000 and above there will be standard corporate discount of 10%.
- Customers can enquire though e-mail:
- Business Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Malaysia Public Holiday
- Service is offered in English