［Ended］Studygram 101 with @doestudiesSeptember 1 and 2
Starting a bullet journal is great way to stay organized and keep track of deadlines, important events, and daily tasks. While it’s meant to be a functional tool, it can also be fun and very creative – and even shared on social media!
In this workshop, Toronto-based study blogger Paulina (@doestudies) will introduce participants to journaling and provide tips on how to photograph journals and stationery for Instagram
Participants will learn tips to create their own planning system and beautiful photographs, using MUJI stationery.
A Toronto study blogger who found the bullet journal movement years ago and has stuck with it since. She keeps her journals functional, but decorated, using to-do lists, sticky notes, washi tapes, stickers, and doodles. Paulina loves feeling organized and she achieves this through her journal spreads and getting through her to-do lists.
- Online registration is recommended. Remaining places will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please make sure to fill one registration form for each participant.
- Limit of 15 people per session. One schedule notebook will be provided for free to each participant.
- The workshop is open to anyone 14 years and older. This is not an event intended for kids.
- One schedule notebook will be provided for free to each participant – quantities are limited. (15 per session)
- Customizing materials will be provided for free during the workshop.
- Workshops will start at the announced time. If a registered participant doesn’t arrive on time for the event, we may cancel their registration without notice and offer the place to another participant.
- Please contact us if you have any questions.
Click on a session time to register. Each session will last about 45 minutes.
MUJI Scarborough Town Centre
Saturday, September 1st
MUJI Square One
Sunday, September 2nd
- Event date：
- September 1 and 2
- Entrance fee：