［Ended］Bullet Journal for the New YearJanuary 12 and 13, 2019
The bullet journal is more than a beautiful notebook to photograph and share on Instagram: it’s actually an excellent planning system. Why not start your own for the new year?
In this workshop, talented MUJI associates who are also experts in bullet journaling will show participants how to get started. Using MUJI notebooks and pens, they will provide tips and tricks to create a personalized planning system, in a functional but fun way.
- Online registration is possible (limited availability). Remaining places will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. (15 people per session)
- The workshop is open to anyone 14 years and older. Please register each participant separately. This event is not intended for kids.
- This workshop requires participants to purchase the MUJI Dotted Grid Notebook before the beginning of the workshop. Price is $8.50 plus tax. Each participant will be eligible for a 20% off discount on one (1) notebook to be used for the workshop.
- Customizing materials will be provided for free during the workshop.
- Workshops will start at the announced time. If a registered participant doesn’t arrive on time for the event, we may cancel their registration without notice and offer the place to another participant.
- Participants are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the workshop to purchase the MUJI notebook.
- Please contact us here if you have any questions.
Click on a session to register. Each session will last about 60 minutes.
Saturday, January 12th, 12PM
Please visit this page.
- Event date：
- January 12 and 13, 2019
- Entrance fee：
- $8.50 plus tax (price of the notebook)