［Ended］Bullet Journal for the New Year – with @adagio.studiesJanuary 12, 2019
The bullet journal is more than a beautiful notebook to photograph and share on Instagram: it’s actually an excellent planning system. Why not start your own for the new year?
In this workshop, Toronto-based Instagrammer @adagio.studies will introduce participants to the bullet journal system and provide tips for them to create their own planning system, in a functional but fun way. Of course, MUJI’s extensive line of stationery will be there to help!
Vanessa is a Toronto-based study blogger with an undying love for planning and designing. You’ll rarely find her without her bullet journal – her all-encompassing notebook containing to-do lists, monthly plans, habit trackers, goals and more. She hopes to inspire others to lead a more mindful and balanced life through journaling.
- Online registration is possible (limited availability). Remaining places will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. (15 people per session)
- The workshop is open to anyone 14 years and older. Please register each participant separately. This is not an event intended for kids.
- This workshop requires participants to purchase the MUJI Dotted Grid Notebook before the beginning of the workshop. Price is $8.50 plus tax. Each participant will be eligible for a 20% off discount on one (1) notebook to be used for the workshop.
- Customizing materials will be provided for free during the workshop.
- Workshop will start at the announced time. If a registered participant doesn’t arrive on time for the event, we may cancel their registration without notice and offer the place to another participant.
- Participants are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the workshop to purchase the MUJI notebook.
- Please contact us here if you have any questions.
Click on a session to register. Each session will last about 60 minutes.
- Event date：
- January 12, 2019
- Entrance fee：
- $8.50 plus tax (price of the notebook)