［Ended］Bloom & Brush – A Brush Lettering Workshop with @hellomaurelleMarch 6 and March 20, 2019
Spring is here!
This March, MUJI is invited to partner for festivities celebrating the cherry blossom season in Metropolis at Metrotown, during the mall’s Blossom event. We offer creative workshops every Wednesday in March and we are happy to be there to meet all of you!
Brush Lettering Workshop
Join us to learn some beginner brush lettering techniques under the cherry blossoms in Metropolis at Metrotown! The one-hour crash course will help you get started in learning brush lettering using MUJI brush pens and notebooks. In this workshop, the talented Vancouver-based calligraphy artist Maurelle of @hellomaurelle will teach the fundamental techniques to create beautiful letters and how to connect the letters to form words.
Maurelle de los Santos is a creative soul, seasoned calligrapher and educator. Her creations are full of energy, yet delicate, imperfect and minimalist. Beauty in simplicity, movement in texture and grace on each letter strokes.
- Workshops will be held in the Grand Court at Metropolis at Metrotown – not at the MUJI Metrotown store.
- Online registration is recommended. Remaining spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. (maximum 25 people per session)
- Each session will last about 60 minutes.
- Open to anyone 16 years and older. Please register each participant separately.
- No experience in calligraphy necessary.
- Participants are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the workshop to check in.
- Workshops will start at the announced time, and pre-registered spots will only be held for a limited time. If a registered participant doesn’t arrive on time, we may cancel their registration without notice and offer the place to another participant. Please arrive early to guarantee your spot.
- All necessary supplies will be provided for free for the workshop.
- Please contact us here if you have any questions.
Location: The Grand Court of Metropolis at Metrotown
Click on a session to register.
- Event date：
- March 6 and March 20, 2019
- Entrance fee：