［Ended］A KonMari™️ Talk with Michele Delory: The Life-Changing Method of Living Mindful and With JoyMarch 2 and March 3, 2019
Are you looking to become more organized and to “spark joy” with a clean and tidy space? Join us in-store at MUJI Atrium this weekend for a special presentation on the ever-popular KonMari Method™️! We have invited Michele Delory, the woman behind Modern & Minimalist, and also a certified KonMari™️ and Home Organizing consultant. Michele will introduce the KonMari Method™️ and its philosophy, and present ways to tidy-up using MUJI storage and organization products.
Michele Delory is a Certified KonMari™️ Consultant and Home Organizer based in Toronto, and an expert on living simply, minimalist and with joy!
- Event will be held on the 2nd floor of the MUJI Atrium store.
- Online registration is recommended. Remaining spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
(maximum 24 people per session)
- Each session will last about 60 minutes.
- Open to all ages. Please register each participant separately.
- Participants are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the event to check in.
- Event will start at the announced time, and pre-registered spots will only be held for a limited time. If a registered participant doesn’t arrive on time, we may cancel their registration without notice and offer the place to another participant. Please arrive early to guarantee your spot.
- Please contact us here if you have any questions.
Location: MUJI Atrium (2nd Floor)
Click on a session to register.
- Event date：
- March 2 and March 3, 2019
- Entrance fee：