［Ended］Book Reading & Illustration with @ameliahedgehogMarch 30, 2019
Join us to explore the books of Amelia Hedgehog before the end of spring break!
About the books The Extraordinary Book of Hedgehog Puns and The Extraordinary World of Amelia Hedgehog
Amelia is an adventurous hedgehog who is small in size but great in spirit. She loves going on adventures, creating art and making fruit and vegetable puns. Dreaming to be an artist, she travels the world in search of inspiration and learns about courage and appreciating the little things in everyday life.
The story of Amelia Hedgehog hopes to inspire kids to illustrate their own hedgehogs. The author of Amelia Hedgehog will interact with kids through storytelling, asking them questions on courage, creativity, travel, and teach them how to draw hedgehogs to show their imagination!
Enjoy the book reading and illustration workshop at our relaxing kids book area in MUJI Robson Street. We will prepare art supplies for kids to use during the event.
Born in Taiwan and raised in Canada, Sophia Hsin is a photographer based in Vancouver and artist behind Amelia Hedgehog. A lover of good stories, sunlight, and negative space, Sophia’s work spans travel, lifestyle and commercial photography. Her work has been featured in Design Sponge, Huffington Post Canada, Tourism Toronto, Adobe and MONTECRISTO Magazine.
- Online registration is recommended. Remaining spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Children 5 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult. Please register each participant separately.
- Please note that priority is given to children and that there may not be enough seats for unregistered accompanying adults.
- Participants are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the workshop to check in.
- Workshops will start at the announced time, and pre-registered spots will only be held for a limited time. If a registered participant doesn’t arrive on time, we may cancel their registration without notice and offer the place to another participant. Please arrive early to guarantee your spot.
- Please contact us here if you have any questions.
Location: MUJI Robson Street
Click on a session to register. Each session will last about 45 minutes.
- Event date：
- March 30, 2019
- Entrance fee：