［Ended］Art & Tea Evenings: Holiday Calligraphy and Cards with @adagio.studiesDecember 12, 2019
‘Art & Tea Evenings’
We invite you to sit down with MUJI for a perfect ending to a long day, as we provide a place in-store to try out and practice the many different arts of the pen, brush, paper, and colour. This series aims to engage our community by bringing people together in a relaxing and meditative space to enjoy an evening of art and a warm cup of MUJI tea.
Holiday Letters and Cards with Vanessa Yu
Want to add that special touch to your holiday gifts? Join us at MUJI Atrium to learn how to create holiday cards with hand lettering! We will be using kraft paper postcards, white paper cards, and MUJI stationery during this 1-hour session to write out classic holiday greetings.
Vanessa Yu of @adagio.studies:
Vanessa is a GTA-based calligrapher and ardent cafe-hopper. When she’s not busy being a student and pianist, you’ll likely find her engaged in a creative task such as fine art, bullet journalling or custom client work. Since discovering the world of calligraphy in 2016, she has enjoyed exploring different media and sharing her passion with others through local classes and workshops.
| instagram |
- Online registration is recommended. Remaining spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Open to anyone 12 years and older. Please register each participant separately.
- This workshop requires participation fee for $5.00 plus tax. Workshop materials including cards and pens will be provided to participants.
- Participants are advised to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the workshop to check in and pay the participation fee.
- Workshops will start at the announced time, and pre-registered spots will only be held for a limited time. If a registered participant doesn’t arrive on time, we may cancel their registration without notice and offer the place to another participant. Please arrive early to guarantee your spot.
- Please contact us here if you have any questions.
Location: MUJI Atrium
Click on a session to register. Each session will last about 60 minutes.
- Event date：
- December 12, 2019
- Entrance fee：
- $5.00 plus tax