［Ended］Plum Blossom Illustration with @carmenchanartJanuary 30, 2020
Celebrate the Lunar New Year with this plum blossom illustration workshop, led by local artist Carmen Chan. She will guide us through a step-by-step lesson using MUJI art supplies!
Plum blossoms bloom in early January and February, arriving just in time for the Chinese New Year, and symbolizing growth and prosperity.
Carmen Chan is a local Vancouver visual artist specialized in Chinese brush painting using delicate rice paper and traditional inks. She often creates studies of her watercolour paintings by starting with drafts and sketches of her designs first with pencil crayons and ink pens before getting her paintbrushes wet! She is the creator of the Morning tea and Watercolour painting class, a Chinese brush painting workshop focused on calm and relaxation – her idea of a perfect weekend morning.
- This workshop will be held in the Grand Court at Metropolis at Metrotown – not at the MUJI Metrotown store.
- Online registration is recommended. Remaining spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Open to anyone 16 years and older. Please register each participant separately.
- Participants are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the workshop to check in.
- All necessary supplies will be provided for free for the workshop.
- Workshops will start at the announced time, and pre-registered spots will only be held for a limited time. If a registered participant doesn’t arrive on time, we may cancel their registration without notice and offer the place to another participant. Please arrive early to guarantee your spot.
- Please contact us here if you have any questions.
Location: The Grand Court of Metropolis at Metrotown
Click on the session to register. Each session will last about 60 minutes.
- Event date：
- January 30, 2020
- Entrance fee：