［Ended］[Virtual Workshop] Bullet Journaling WorkshopMay 20, 2020
Starting a bullet journal is the perfect way to keep track of what you find important in your life, from habits, to schedules, to goals! Join us this evening for a half-hour workshop in learning beginner bullet journaling and planning techniques using MUJI stationery, hosted by Vanessa Yu of @Adagio.Lettering!
Vanessa Yu of @Adagio.Lettering:
Vanessa is a GTA-based calligrapher and ardent cafe-hopper. When she’s not busy being a student and pianist, you’ll likely find her engaged in a creative task such as fine art, bullet journalling or custom client work. Since discovering the world of calligraphy in 2016, she has enjoyed exploring different media and sharing her passion with others through local classes and workshops.
| instagram |
This workshop will be hosted on Zoom.
- Online registration is mandatory. Please register here.
- Guests will receive live stream link day of the event via email provided.
- The event will start at the announced time and last about 30 minutes.
- We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their registration. If you cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration from your Eventbrite account.
- Please contact us here if you have any questions.
- Event date：
- May 20, 2020
- Activity time：
- 7:00 PM EST / 4:00 PM PST
- 30 minutes
- Entrance fee：