［Ended］[Virtual Workshop] Flower Arrangements with DeLight Floral + DesignJuly 22, 2020
With our gardens in full bloom, why not learn how to arrange flowers with Sarah from DeLight Floral + Design this Wednesday evening during our floral arrangement workshop? Sarah will show you how to cleverly utilize your favourite MUJI household products as vessels for your flowers, and inspire you to think outside the box when it comes to decorating your home or events with beautiful, fresh flowers.
Torontonians have the option to order a floral arrangement kit from DeLight Floral at an extra cost. Those who live in other areas are welcome to buy flowers from their local flower shop, or use flowers from their garden to follow along in this introductory workshop. Unable to purchase flowers at this time? Join us to take notes and ask Sarah any questions you may have about arranging flowers!
Toronto Residents: The link to the floral arrangement kit will be provided on the Online Event Page via Eventbrite (accessible after you register).
If you’d like to follow along without ordering a kit, please prepare the following before the workshop:
- A vessel – This can be a vase, bowl, mason jar – anything to hold flowers.
- Scissors – These can be kitchen scissors, craft scissors, garden shears, or floral cutters.
- Big Blooms – roses, peonies, carnations, sunflowers, etc
- Textured blooms – Queen Anne’s lace, berries, etc
[ Registration ]
This event will be hosted on Zoom.
- Online registration is mandatory. Please register here.
- Guests will receive the Zoom link through their provided email, as soon as they register via Eventbrite. The stream will be accessible 5 minutes before the announced workshop time.
- The event will start at the announced time and last about 60 minutes.
- We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their registration. If you cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration from your Eventbrite account.
- Please contact us here if you have any questions.
[ Instructor ]
Sarah (@delightfloraldesign on Instagram) is a Toronto based Wedding and Event Floral Designer. She loves creating all things floral for her clients weddings and special events. She also runs fun workshops for people who want to learn how to arrange flowers. When she is not flowering, she is pinning pretty interiors and planning on what to organize next in her house. She is inspired by mother nature and God’s beauty, she is driven by fellow inspirational entrepreneurs, and she strives to bring community together with flowers!
- Event date：
- July 22, 2020
- Activity time：
- 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT / 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PDT