［Ended］[Virtual Workshop] Watercolour Botanicals with @feistandflourishWednesday, August 12, 2020
- Event date：
- Wednesday, August 12, 2020
- Activity time：
- 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT / 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PDT
- Entrance fee：
Online registration is mandatory. Please click the button below to register.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Join us this Wednesday as Vancouver-based lettering artist Alissa (@feistandflourish) teaches us how to use MUJI brush pens with a paint brush to create botanical drawings with a watercolour effect! In this one-hour, beginner virtual workshop, you’ll learn to create a variety of florals and foliage, then put them together in a beautiful watercolour wreath.
- MUJI Water-Based Brush Pens (or other water-based markers)
- MUJI Gel Ink Ballpoint Pen 0.5mm – Black colour (or other thin, black fineliner)
- MUJI Recycled Paper Sketchbook (or watercolour paper)
- A ceramic or plastic plate for mixing colours
- A no.2 round paint brush (Any small size from 0-4 will work, but no.2 is preferred.)
- A jar for water
- A tower or paper towel for wiping brushes
- A pencil
- An eraser
This workshop includes a downloadable booklet with exemplars so you can join in and create with us!
This event will be hosted on Zoom.
Online registration is mandatory. Registration is done through Eventbrite. Please click the button above, or here to register.
The Zoom link will be available to participants through Eventbrite’s Online Event Page. They will receive this link via their provided email as soon as they register.
The event will start at the announced time and last about 60 minutes.
We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their registration. If you cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration from your Eventbrite account.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.