［Ended］[Virtual Workshop] Autumn-Inspired Bullet Journal Spread with @withkxWednesday, August 26, 2020
- Event date：
- Wednesday, August 26, 2020
- Activity time：
- 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT / 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PDT
- Entrance fee：
Online registration is mandatory. Please click the button below to register.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Plan an autumn-themed bullet journal with us and Edmonton-based bullet journaling artist Kelly (@withkx)! She will demonstrate how to set up a bullet journal for September. In this workshop, we will start with an embroidery hoop inspired theme with fall leaves and mushroom doodles, and create the September cover and monthly spread together. Learn some bullet journal tips and tricks that will help you out with your own bullet journal!
- A notebook for bullet journaling or a MUJI Wirebound Dotted Notebook A5
- A ruler
- A mechanical pencil
- An eraser
- MUJI Hexagonal Water-Based Twin Tip Markers – Black and Darker Green colours
- MUJI Smooth Gel Ink Ballpoint Pens Knock Type 0.5mm – Black, Yellow, and Brown colours
- MUJI Water-Based Brush Pens – Red, Brown, Light Green, and Darker Green colours
- A white gelly roll pen
- Other markers – Beige, Brown, and 2 shades of Medium Green colours
- 2 round objects as a guide to draw the circles for the embroidery hoop doodles
This workshop includes a downloadable booklet with worksheets and guidelines so you can join in and create with us!
This event will be hosted on Zoom.
Online registration is mandatory. Registration is done through Eventbrite. Please click the button above, or here to register.
The Zoom link will be available to participants through Eventbrite’s Online Event Page. They will receive this link via their provided email as soon as they register.
The event will start at the announced time and last about 60 minutes.
We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their registration. If you cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration from your Eventbrite account.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
| instagram |