ABOUT THE EVENT
This weekend, take some time to care for your houseplants. Matt Stata is a plant scientist and urban gardener at the University of Toronto and is here to talk to us about houseplant care and rescue. Learn how to revive dying plants and deal with common problems like over or under watering, light or nutrient deficiencies, and pests, as well as a chance to ask your own plant care questions in this 1-hour webinar.
- Avoiding Over/Under Watering (5-10 minutes plus a short demo)
- Plant Nutrition and Fertilizer (5-10 minutes plus a short demo)
- Pruning and Avoiding Tall, Skinny Plants (5-10 minutes plus a short demo)
- Dealing with Pests (5-10 minutes, no demo)
- Propagating New Plants (5-10 minutes plus a short demo)
This event will be hosted on Zoom.
Online registration is mandatory. Registration is done through Eventbrite. Please click the button above, or here to register.
The Zoom link will be available to participants through Eventbrite’s Online Event Page. They will receive this link via their provided email as soon as they register.
The event will start at the announced time and last about 60 minutes.
We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their registration. If you cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration from your Eventbrite account.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
| website |