［Ended］[Virtual Workshop] Holiday Cookie Decorating With @stylesweetdailySaturday, December 19, 2020
- Event date：
- Saturday, December 19, 2020
- Activity time：
- 1 PM - 2 PM EST / 10 AM - 11 AM PST
- Entrance fee：
Online registration is mandatory. Please click the button below to register.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Learn how to bake and decorate festive sugar cookies for the holidays! Join author Tessa Huff (@stylesweetdaily) in this virtual class where she will be sharing her favorite sugar cookie dough recipe. You will also learn all about royal icing and how to create these three different designs: wet-on-wet decorated trees, marbled ornaments, and piped snowflakes.
[Ingredients for sugar cookies and icing]
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Ground cardamom, optional
- Unsalted butter
- Granulated sugar
- Lemon zest, optional
- Vanilla extract
- Milk, as needed
- Powdered sugar (for icing)
- Meringue powder (for icing)
- Water (for icing)
[Tools for cookie decorating]
- Mixing bowls
- Piping bags (tipless recommended)
- Assorted piping tips (round and star)
- Gel food colouring
- Sprinkles and sugar pearls, optional
- Toothpicks or cookie scribe tool
- Clean decorator’s paint brush, optional
- Edible gold paint, optional
Tessa’s sugar cookie recipe, icing recipe, and decorating instructions will be available to participants after registration so you can have your cookies ready before the workshop and follow along to decorate your cookies with us!
Bake your holiday cookies with Tessa’s curated baking set – including all her favourite essentials for making your holiday cookies. Check out our post on our Instagram page @MUJICanada for a chance to win!
Tessa’s Baking Essentials Set:
- Rubberwood Cutting Board, Square, Large
- Smoked Bamboo Spatula
- Stainless Steel Measure Cup
- Stainless Steel Flat Mesh Strainer, 19.5*3.0cm
- Stainless Steel Bowl, Medium
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Tea Spoons
How to enter:
- Open only to Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence.
- Giveaway ends December 19th, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST.
- One winner will be randomly selected on December 21st, 2020 at 12:00 PM EST.
For full terms & conditions, please visit this page.
This event will be hosted on Zoom.
Online registration is mandatory. Registration is done through Eventbrite. Please click the button above, or here to register.
The Zoom link will be available to participants through Eventbrite’s Online Event Page. They will receive this link via their provided email as soon as they register.
The event will start at the announced time and last about 60 minutes.
We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their registration. If you cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration from your Eventbrite account.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.