ABOUT THE EVENT
Explore modern calligraphy styles and bring your calligraphy skills to the next level. Telisa (@roesseinart) will be joining us this evening to teach us all about bouncy strokes, exaggerated loops, and other modern techniques!
- Introduction: Traditional vs. modern calligraphy (10 minutes)
- Style 1: Horizontally extended strokes (10 minutes including demo)
- Style 2: Bouncy strokes (15 minutes including demo)
- Style 3: Exaggerated loops and ovals (10 minutes including demo)
- Style 4: Overlapping strokes (15 minutes including demo)
- Style 5: Disconnecting letters (10 minutes including demo)
- Tips (15 minutes including demo)
- Q&A (5 Minutes)
This is an advanced class, for those who are already familiar with basic calligraphy strokes and how to form letters. To enjoy this workshop to the fullest, be sure to get familiar with these techniques using Telisa’s free worksheet, found here.
- Be familiar with basic calligraphy strokes + how to form letters
- Telisa’s worksheet – available for download after you sign up on Eventbrite!
- any fine-point writing instrument (pen, pencil or marker)
- an eraser
This event will be hosted on Zoom.
Online registration is mandatory. Registration is done through Eventbrite. Please click the button above, or here to register.
The Zoom link will be available to participants through Eventbrite’s Online Event Page. They will receive this link via their provided email as soon as they register.
The event will start at the announced time and last about 90 minutes.
We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their registration. If you cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration from your Eventbrite account.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.