［Ended］[Virtual Workshop] The Art of Doodling: Valentine’s Day EditionThursday, February 11, 2020
- Event date：
- Thursday, February 11, 2020
- Activity time：
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM EST / 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM PST
*there will be a 10-minute break in the middle
- Entrance fee：
Online registration is mandatory. Please click the button below to register.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Learn step-by-step how to draw Valentine’s Day themed doodles to make your own illustrated cards! We’ll be practicing some mindful doodling to de-stress, unwind, and create something uniquely your own.
- 6:30 – 6:35 – Introduction: Why Doodle?
- 6:35 – 6:40 – Materials Required (See list of materials below!)
- 6:40 – 6:50 – Doodling warmup pages / Doodle on blank sheet
- 6:50 – 7:15 – Doodle & Colour inside shape templates and on blank sheets
- 7:15 – 7:25 – 10-minute Break
- 7:25 – 7:40 – Go through step-by-step illustrations
- 7:40 – 8:00 – Decorate Cards and add lettering
- 8:00 – 8:10 – Colour in and add envelopes and go through extra worksheets
When you sign up, you’ll be able to download Alicia’s printable worksheet which you should prepare before the workshop.
Materials to Prepare
- Alicia’s Worksheet (available on Online Event Page on Eventbrite after you sign up)
- Pens, Pencil Crayons, Markers, etc
- Paper, Notebooks, Cards
- Optional: Paper Cutter, Scoring Pad, Circle Makers
This event will be hosted on Zoom.
Online registration is mandatory. Registration is done through Eventbrite. Please click the button above, or here to register.
The Zoom link will be available to participants through Eventbrite’s Online Event Page. They will receive this link via their provided email as soon as they register.
The event will start at the announced time and last about 90 minutes, with a 10-minute break.
We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their registration. If you cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration from your Eventbrite account.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.