［Ended］[Virtual Workshop] Stress-Free Organization & Bullet-JournalingWednesday, January 27, 2021
- Event date：
- Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Activity time：
- 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PST / 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST
- Entrance fee：
This event has passed – thank you for your interest! You can watch the event recording below:
ABOUT THE EVENT
Take a moment to organize your workspace and calendar for the year. Join us with Alexis of @lumstudies to learn how to create a desktop that’ll help you de-stress, and a simple bullet journal setup to get you started with organizing for the new year.
- Creating a functional desk setup
- Staying organized and minimizing stress
- Tips & tricks
- Simple and stress-free bullet journal
- How to create simple layouts
- Easy bullet journaling techniques
If you’d like to follow along with us, be sure to prepare:
- A workspace
- A dot-grid or graph-paper notebook (bullet journal)
- pens, pencils, erasers, etc
- Washi tape and sticky notes
- coloured markers/pens
This event will be hosted on Zoom.
Online registration is mandatory. Registration is done through Eventbrite. Please click the button above, or here to register.
The Zoom link will be available to participants through Eventbrite’s Online Event Page. They will receive this link via their provided email as soon as they register.
The event will start at the announced time and last about 60 minutes.
We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their registration. If you cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration from your Eventbrite account.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
| instagram |