［Ended］[Virtual Workshop] Lettering Your Agenda with @feistandflourishSaturday, January 30, 2021
- Event date：
- Saturday, January 30, 2021
- Activity time：
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
- Entrance fee：
This event has passed – thank you for your interest! You can watch the event recording below:
ABOUT THE EVENT
Join us Saturday, January 30th, as Vancouver-based lettering artist Alissa (@feistandflourish) teaches us how to use MUJI Brush Pens and Gel Pens to decorate our monthly planners with bold, colourful brush-lettering!
The lettering techniques in this workshop can be used for a variety of projects! The included downloadable booklet features a full lower case alphabet exemplar, so you can continue your hand-lettering journey after the workshop is done.
- Hold and use the brush pen correctly
- Use MUJI brush pens to make thick downstrokes and thin upstrokes
- Create printing-style letters that feature bold contrast
- Use MUJI gel pens for fine details
- Lay out your design and maximize the space you have in your planner
- Write each of the months of the year in a brush-lettered printing style
If you’d like to follow along with us, be sure to prepare:
- MUJI Water-based Brush Pen Set (or any brush pens)
- MUJI 0.5mm Gel Pens in grey and/or black (or any gel pens)
- MUJI A5 Monthly Planner (or any monthly planner, agenda or calendar that has open space for lettering)
- A pencil, eraser and ruler
- 2-4 pieces of paper (the smoother the better)
- MUJI 0.5mm Gel Pens in a variety of colours (or any gel pens), optional
Don’t have a calendar? Feel free to create along with us on any paper or notebook, as well as substitute the supplies listed above with ones you have on hand.
If you are located in Ontario or British Columbia, visit our online store (muji.ca) to order the supplies and pick up your order in select stores or ship it to your location.
This event will be hosted on Zoom.
Online registration is mandatory. Registration is done through Eventbrite. Please click the button above, or here to register.
The Zoom link will be available to participants through Eventbrite’s Online Event Page. They will receive this link via their provided email as soon as they register.
The event will start at the announced time and last about 60 minutes.
We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their registration. If you cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration from your Eventbrite account.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Follow along with Feist & Flourish!!