［Ended］[Virtual Workshop] Airy Nama Chocolate with @pigoutyvr & @paragontearoomSaturday, February 13, 2021
- Event date：
- Saturday, February 13, 2021
- Activity time：
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST / 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
- Entrance fee：
Online registration is mandatory. Please click the button below to register.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with us to make smooth and delicate Airy Nama Chocolate! On February 13th, Regina from @pigoutyvr will be leading the workshop to demonstrate her favourite chocolate recipe, made with white chocolate and fresh cream in tea-infused flavours, Matcha, Hojicha, and Genmaicha, using the premium stone-milled Japanese tea powder from @paragontearoom.
- What is Airy Nama Chocolate?
- Introduction of ingredients and tools
- Demonstration and tips on melting chocolate and piping the perfect shape
This workshop comes with a downloadable recipe, including information on tools, ingredients and instructions. The recipe is available to download after registration through Eventbrite’s Online Event Page.
If you’d like to follow along with us, be sure to prepare:
- MUJI Stainless Steel Whisk (or any hand mixer)
- MUJI Silicone Spatula (or any spatula)
- MUJI Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl (or any large, heat-resistant mixing bowl)
- Plastic Wrap
- Parchment Paper
- Disposable Gloves
- Piping Bag
- Wilton Open Star Cake Decorating Tip 1M, optional
- 140 g baking white chocolate
- 1 tbsp Hojicha Powder (can be substitute with Matcha or Genmaicha powder)
- 70 g whipping cream
Don’t have any Japanese tea powder? Get 10% off with the exclusive coupon code – VDAY21MUJI, to purchase an Ultimate Tea Powder Discovery Kit that includes all kinds of tea powder that Regina will be using from Paragon Tea Room. The discount code is also applicable to all individual stone-milled tea powder and is valid now until February 28th, 2021.
The Ultimate Tea Powder Discovery Kit is a signature product of Paragon Tea Room for people to unlock the potential of tea. All stone-milled tea powder are pure tea powder sourced directly from Japan. These tea powder are applicable for making simple, delicious, creamy tea latte and also tea-infused pastries or desserts, with a pungent tea flavour at home.
If you are located in Ontario or British Columbia, visit our online store (muji.ca) to order the MUJI baking tools and pick up your order in select stores or ship it to your location.
Make airy nama chocolates with Regina’s curated baking set and Paragon Tea Room’s Ultimate Tea Powder Discovery Set – including all our favourite essentials for making your tea-infused chocolate snacks. Check out our post on our Instagram page @MUJICanada for a chance to win!
Regina’s Baking Essentials Set (Retail Value $36.70):
- MUJI Stainless Steel Whisk, Large
- MUJI Silicone Spatula
- MUJI Stainless Steel Bowl, Large
Paragon Tea Room’s Ultimate Tea Powder Discovery Set (Retail Value $56.95):
- 50g of Ceremonial Matcha
- 50g of Hojicha Powder Bronze
- 50g of Genmaicha Powder
How to enter:
For a bonus entry, workshop attendees can tag @PigOutYVR, @ParagonTeaRoom, @MUJICanada, and use the hashtag #MUJIByYou in a story, showing that they participated in the virtual workshop to be hosted on February 13, 2021 at 2:00PM EST.
- Open only to Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence.
- Giveaway starts February 6th, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST and ends February 15th, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST.
- One winner will be randomly selected on February 16th, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST.
For full terms & conditions, please visit this page.
This event will be hosted on Zoom.
Online registration is mandatory. Registration is done through Eventbrite. Please click the button above, or here to register.
The Zoom link will be available to participants through Eventbrite’s Online Event Page. They will receive this link via their provided email as soon as they register.
The event will start at the announced time and last about 60 minutes.
We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their registration. If you cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration from your Eventbrite account.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.