［Ended］Introduction to MUJI Interior Advisory ServiceMarch 10, 2018
Are you a university student moving into a cramped dorm room looking for furniture to maximize your space? A newlywed couple looking for a minimalist compromise for your new compact apartment? Or perhaps a family welcoming a new member thinking of ways to organize and refresh your space?
Come join us at MUJI Robson Street on March 10 for an introduction to MUJI Interior Advisory Service and get some inspiration! Our in-house MUJI Interior Advisors will propose solutions to your common household problems and provide tips for organizing your space using MUJI storage and furniture.
For the last 15 minutes of the session, Interior Advisors will be available to answer your questions. If you would like further information after the session, come talk to our Interior Advisors to see what MUJI can do for you to inject new life and inspiration into your home.
If you book an Interior Advisor consultation and order $300 of furniture or more between March 10 and April 1, you will receive 15% off your entire furniture purchase!
- Online registration required.
- The event is open to ages 14 and above. Please register each participant separately.
- Limit of 12 people per session. Online registration form will close once all places have been filled.
- The event will start at the announced time. If a registered participant doesn’t arrive on time for the event, we may cancel their registration without notice and offer the place to another participant.
- Please contact us here if you have any questions.
Click on a session time to register. Each session will last about 1 hour.
MUJI Robson Street
- Event date：
- March 10, 2018
- Entrance fee：