Oisix is an online supermarket from Japan specializing in organic and low-pesticide vegetables. Committed to delivering freshly harvested agricultural products to customers, Oisix has stringent food safety standards to ensure that each customer can consume its products with peace of mind.
In addition to fresh produce, Oisix also offers a variety of popular Japanese foodstuffs and exclusive products. They also launch “Oisix Weekly,” a service that offers weekly foodstuffs from Japan to the doorsteps of Hong Kong customers.
Food Safety Declarations
Oisix’s business philosophy is to offer people-oriented and conscientious food products to customers, selling only foodstuffs that their collaborating farmers, herders, or producers feel comfortable to give to their children.
Here’s Oisix’s “Food Safety Declarations:
- • Vegetables are grown with the goal of not using pesticides.
- • Meat and eggs come from livestock with clearly listed origins and raising methods. No hormones or antibiotics used.
- • Never use synthetic preservatives or food colorings.
- • No genetically modified ingredients.
- • Food quality is monitored by a third party Audit Committee.
- • Every item sold has passed radiation tests before shipment.
The Oisix Weekly service delivers fresh produce directly from Japan to customers’ doorstep regularly every week with guaranteed quality and freshness. Join now to enjoy waivers of membership and annual subscription fees.Advantages of Oisix Weekly
- • Weekly Box content is updated every week to save time
- • Weekly prime selection of fruits and vegetables at one glance
- • Mix and match items in Weekly Box at your own preference
- • Enjoy exclusive member discounts, such as a special offer of $1 for six premium quality eggs
- • Vegetables grown in Japan are delivered after harvest by air, fresher than those sold in any supermarkets Hong Kong