MUJI Calligraphy Workshop
Record your daily life through Calligraphy and enjoy the warmness of words. In the age of advances in information technology, pick up a pen and experience how writing can enhance the communication and relationship between people.
MUJI has invited a calligrapher, Wendy Tang, to teach the elementary skills of calligraphy for you to experience the art of writing. Calligraphy can relax your mind and change your mood. Together with the tea set in Café&Meal MUJI, you can enjoy a elegant and relaxing weekend afternoon.
- 2nd September 2017 (Saturday)
- 15:00 - 17:30
- Café&Meal MUJI Hopewell Centre
- Aged over 12 years old
- HK$450 (Including the materials needed, MUJI's stationery set and a tea set in Café&Meal MUJI)
- 15 persons
- Please provide the below information (1-5) for registration by sending e-mail to email@example.com, with the subject of "Calligraphy Workshop". The successful registrants will receive reply through e-mail within 2 working days and be notified with payment and workshop details. Please settle the payment at MUJI Hopewell Centre, Lee Theatre or Mira Mall within 3 days upon receipt of the said inbox message. Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 1. Name:
2. Contact Number:
3. Participants: 1 person/ 2 persons (Pls mark)
4. I agree to receive the latest information and promotion news from MUJI through email. Yes/ No (Pls mark)
5. I agree to receive the related information of Open MUJI through email. Yes/ No (Pls mark)
- 1. Due to limited seats, a maximum of 2 participants per registration will be accepted.
- 3. All personal data will not be used for promotion purpose without any consent.
- 4. The seat shall be confirmed upon settlement of the registration fee in full.
- 5. No refunds of payment will be given for cancellation made. MUJI Shopping Point, MUJI Gift Coupons and mall cash coupons are not accepted.
- 6. Fee payment for Open MUJI activities is not applicable to any promotion offers.
- 7. Fee payment for Open MUJI activities is not applicable to accrue MUJI Mile.
- 8. Participants understand and agree that MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited has the right to report, use and publish any contents regarding this activity, including activity highlights, photos, video clips and any other related information, without prior consent of the participants and/or paying any payment or compensation to the participants. The copyright of the said photos and video clips belongs to MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited.
- 9. MUJI reserves the right to make changes to the event details and/or other arrangements as it deems appropriate.
- 10. For enquiry, please contact 2694 9309.
- Speaker: Wendy Tang, CalligrapherWendy has worked in an international beauty brand in a managerial PR position. She quitted her job in 2013 and went to England to follow a world renowned calligrapher, Paul Antonio, as a student as well as an intern. She returned to Hong Kong in 2016 and became a full time calligrapher and designer.