MUJI Fashion Illustration Workshop
Using illustration to discover the characteristics of daily wearings, to bring coordination inspiration and to add enjoyment to your life.
Start with the basic fashion concept and coordination, the workshop teaches fashion art and illustration, including the use of colour and material expression. By using Fashionary's templates, to sketch MUJI's latest autumn and winter outfit by showing a personal unique style. Even beginners can learn to sketch clothing and accessories they like easily and accurately.
- 15th September 2017 (Friday)
- 19:30 - 20:30
- MUJI Lee Theatre 3/F
- Aged over 12 years old
- 10 persons
- Please provide the below information (1-5) for registration by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject of "Fashion Illustration Workshop". The successful registrants will receive reply through e-mail within 2 working days. Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 1. Name:
2. Contact Number:
3. Participants: 1 person/ 2 persons (Pls mark)
4. I agree to receive the latest information and promotion news from MUJI through email. Yes/ No (Pls mark)
5. I agree to receive the related information of Open MUJI through email. Yes/ No (Pls mark)
- 1. Due to limited seats, a maximum of 2 participants per registration will be accepted.
- 3. All personal data will not be used for promotion purpose without any consent.
- 4. Participants understand and agree that MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited has the right to report, use and publish any contents regarding this activity, including activity highlights, photos, video clips and any other related information, without prior consent of the participants and/or paying any payment or compensation to the participants. The copyright of the said photos and video clips belongs to MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited.
- 5. MUJI reserves the right to make changes to the event details and/or other arrangements as it deems appropriate.
- 6. For enquiry, please contact 2694 9309.
- Speaker: Vikki Yau, IllustratorCurrent fashion illustrator. Graduated from Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Vikki is now the illustrator and editor of Fashionary. Her artworks are published on different major social platform. She is invited by international brands for illustrations and instructor for fashion illustration class.