Animal Collage Sketchbook ClassEnded
Create a personalised collaged pattern on MUJI's sketchbook with renowned illustrator, Ms. Joanne Liu, through parent-child art creation. Enjoy your time learning about endangered species that needs special protection, bonding with your child, expressing your inner artist and receive a complimentary tea set in Café&Meal MUJI. A well-spent weekend afternoon.
Participants are entitled to 10% off on purchase of My Museum picture book within workshop day while stock lasts.Click here for Terms and Conditions.
- 11th August 2018 (Saturday)
- 14:30 - 16:30
- Café&Meal MUJI Hopewell Centre
- Children age 5+ and Parent
- HK$280 per group
(Including Materials for the lesson, MUJI's stationery set, one complimentary Cake set and one complimentary Bread set in Café&Meal MUJI)
- 10 Groups
(1 group include 1 child and 1 parent)
- Please provide the below information (1-8) for registration by sending e-mail to email@example.com, with the subject of "Collage Sketchbook Class". The successful registrants will receive reply through e-mail within 2 working days. Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 1. Name:
- 2. Contact Number:
- 3. Email Address
- 4. No. of Participants: 1 / 2 group (Please mark, maximum 2 groups)
- 5. Any food allergy? Yes/ No (Please mark)
- 6. Store for Payment: MUJI Lee Theatre/ Harbour City/ Olympian City/ Festival Walk
- 7. I agree to receive the latest information and promotion news from MUJI through email. Yes/ No (Please mark)
- 8. I agree to receive the related information of Open MUJI through email. Yes/ No (Please mark)
- Terms and
- 2. All personal data will not be used for promotion purpose without any consent.
- 3. Enrollment date is from 11th July to 24th July and enrollment is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Successful registrants will receive reply through e-mail within 2 working days.
- 4. Successful registrants shall pay in 3 working days after receiving reply. Payment can be made in selected stores, including MUJI Lee Theatre/ Harbour City/ Olympian City/ Festival Walk. Please keep the receipt as it may act as confirmation of payment and participants may need to present the receipt when attending the event.
- 5. Cash and credit cards payment are accepted for fee payment (MUJI Shopping Points, MUJI Gift Vouchers or Shopping Mall Vouchers are not accepted). The payment is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and not applicable for earning MUJI Miles.
- 6. After payment, successful registrants will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days. Please present the email (hard copy or soft copy acceptable) when attending the event.
- 7. After successful registration, quota cannot be transferred to third party. MUJI reserves the right to reject participation of those persons who did not enroll.
- 8. Successful registrants will receive a reminder via email or phone 3 days before the event.
- 9. For safety reasons, except the participants and related staff, no other persons are allowed to enter into the venue.
- 10. Event will be cancelled if Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is hoisted on the event date. MUJI will contact participants and refund will be arranged.
- 11. Participants understand and agree that MUJI has the right to report, use and publish any contents regarding this activity, including activity highlights, photos, video clips and any other related information, without prior consent of the participants and/or paying any payment or compensation to the participants. The copyright of the said photos and video clips belongs to MUJI.
- 12. MUJI reserves the right to make changes to the event details and other arrangements as it deems appropriate (including but not limited to change of event time, venue, content and instructor).
- 13. For enquiries, please contact Customer Service Department at 2694 9309.
- 1. This offer is applicable to MUJI Hopewell Centre only.
- 2. This offer is applicable to "Animal Collage Sketchbook Class" participants only.
- 3. This offer is applicable to transactions for purchase of My Museum picture book on 11th August 2018 only.
- 4. This offer is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- 5. This offer cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- 6. Image is for reference only.
- 7. For details, please contact our store staff.
- 8. In case of any dispute, the decision of MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited shall be final.
- Speaker: Joanne Liu, IllustratorAfter her studies in Graphic Design in the United states, Joanne came back to Hong Kong and established "All Things Bright and Beautiful" with her friend. The brand dedicates itself to illustrating wonderful things in the world and looking for undiscovered beauty around us. In 2017, her picture book My Museum was published in Germany and won the Bologna Ragazzi Award on Art - Architechure & Design Special Mention 2018 in Italy.