Butter Chicken Curry Paellera
A delicious rich dish suitable for sharing with your family, friends and lover.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- Red Paprika Pepper
- 1 pc
- 2 pcs
- Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 pcs
- 2 cups 300 g
- 1 clove
- 1/4 pcs
- Butter Chicken Curry
- 1 pack
- 1 tablespoon
- 380 ml
- Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons
- 4 pcs
- Cheese Powder
Directions (approx. 30 minutes)
- Dice the onion and garlic. Remove the stem and seeds from the red paprika pepper and divide it into 8 equal portions. Chop the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil. Fry the onion and garlic under low heat until soft.
- Add rice into the frying pan without washing the rice. Fry until the rice turns transparent.
- Mix ingredient (A) in a bowl well and pour into the frying pan.
- Add red paprika pepper, cherry tomatoes and crabs into the frying pan. Cover the pan and bring it to boil under strong heat.
- Switch to low heat and continue to simmer for 10 minutes. Turn off the heat, leave the pan covered for another 10 minutes.
- Set the rice in dish and spread the sliced mushrooms and minced parsley on top. Sprinkle cheese powder as you like and finish.