Tree-shaped Chocolate Cake
A chocolate cake with crispy walnuts for a rich texture.
Ingredients (6 servings)
- Handmade Gateau Chocolate Cake Kit
- Unsalted Butter
- Whipped Cream
- Melt butter and chocolate in a bowl.
- Mix eggs and milk in another bowl.
- Add the ingredients of the kit into 2.
- Add the melted butter and chocolate into 3 and mix. Also add in the crushed walnuts and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into mould. Bake in oven at 170°C for 10-15 minutes.
- Divide the cake into 6 portions.
- Arrange sticks in each serving and decorate with icing. Whipped cream can also be used for decoration.