Italian Style Tomato And Chicken Cabbage Roll
Taste the fusion of Italian and Japanese style with the mix of tomato and cabbage roll.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- Minced Chicken
- 1/4 pc
- 8 slices
- Plain Flour
- a little
- 1/4 teaspoon
- White Pepper
- a little
- 1 pc
- Chicken Cacciatore
- 2 packs
- Red Wine
- 3 tablespoon
Directions (approx. 60 minutes)
- Remove the stem of cabbage then separate cabbage leaves into pieces while rinsing then boil them.
- Dice the onion. Pour Chicken Cacciatore into a bowl and separate the tomato sauce and chicken inside.
- In another bowl, add in minced chicken, the ingredients prepared in step (2) and Ingredients (A). Mix them well until the mixture looks sticky.
- Drain off the cabbage prepared in step (1) with kitchen paper and pour flour powder on them.
- Put ingredients prepared in step (3) in the cabbage slices. Wrap each of them into rolls.
- Place the cabbage rolls into a pot side by side in rows, and add into Ingredients (B). Stew for 8 minutes with lid at medium heat.
- Serve with watercress decorated on top and finish.