Noodles in Butter Chicken Curry Soup
Noodles with a slightly spicy curry flavour. With easy cooking steps, it is ideal as a quick lunch on holidays.
Ingredients (2 servings)
- Butter Chicken Curry
- 1 pack
- 2 bunches
- Half bag
- 1/8 pcs
- Salad Oil
- 1.5 tablespoons
- Non-Fried Dry Noodle
- 2 packs
- White Sesame
- Chicken Broth
- 600 ml
- Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons
Directions (approx. 10 minutes)
- Chop the spinach by 5cm long and julienne the carrot.
- Heat a frying pan with salad oil and fry the vegetables from step (1).
- Pour ingredient (A) into a pot and bring it into a boil. Add Butter Chicken Curry and simmer for approx. 1 minute.
- Add Non-Fried Dry Noodle into boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour curry soup from step (3), noodles from step (4) and vegetables from step (2) into a bowl respectively. Sprinkle the white sesame and finish.