Bolognese Lasagna with Eggplant
Add eggplant into bolognese lasagna for a well-balanced nutritious dish.
Ingredients (2 servings)
- Bolognese Sauce
- 1 pack
- 2 pcs
- Beech Mushrooms
- half pack
- Shredded Cheese
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoon
Directions (approx. 30 minutes)
- Remove the stem of eggplants and slice the eggplants into 5mm pieces. Cut out the roots of beech mushrooms and dice the mushrooms.
- Use a fry pan to heat up olive oil. Add eggplant to fry until both sides turn golden.
- Refill olive oil and pan-fry the beech mushrooms.
- Fill the baking plate with eggplants until half-full. Place beech mushrooms and pour Bolognese Sauce to the remaining space, then add black pepper. Then cover the whole surface with another layer of eggplant.
- Add shredded cheese on the ingredients prepared in step 4, then bake with oven at 750W for 10 minutes and finish.