Fried Potatoes with Spinach Keema Curry and Cheese
Use a toaster to prepare a flavourful side dish composed of fried potatoes, curry and cheese.
Ingredients (3-4 servings)
- 3 pcs
- Salad Oil
- Spinach Keema Curry
- 1 pack
- Shredded Cheese
- 15 g
Directions (approx. 25 minutes)
- Remove the sprouts of the potatoes and divide each potato into 4 equal pieces.
- Put potatoes into a frying pan and gently spread into a single layer. Heat the frying pan with an appropriate amount of salad oil.
- After the salad oil is heated, switch to low heat and deep fry the potatoes until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Put the fried potatoes into a heat-resistant container. Add Spinach Keema Curry and shredded cheese on top.
- Bake in a 750w toaster for 5 minutes until the cheese melts and finish.