Japanese Somen with Green Curry
Serving Japanese Somen with Green Curry or Yellow Curry to turn the simple noodles into a flavourful cold dish.
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 2 pcs
- Red Bell Pepper
- 1 pc
- Salad Oil
- 2 tablespoons
- Green Curry (or Yellow Curry)
- 2 packs
- Japanese Somen
- 3-4 bunches
Directions (approx. 20 minutes)
- Cut the eggplants and red bell pepper into chunks.
- Heat the frying pan with salad oil. Pan-fry the eggplants and red bell pepper until the oil is absorbed.
- Add Green Curry into the frying pan.
- Cook the Japanese Somen and then strain and rinse it in running cold water.
- Serve the curry and noodles in different containers. Add sliced lime and finish.
*You may try yellow Curry also to have a different flavour.