Your chance to win 2 tickets to Tokyo*
How to Participate:
- Show us how you use MUJI at your home/office and stand a chance to win*
- Submit two or more pictures from different angles to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share your contact details (name, contact number, Instagram/Facebook handle)
- Follow us on Instagram @mujiindia
*Details, Terms & Conditions:
- You can submit your entries in one of the following categories: Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Office/Study.
- 3 winners stand a chance to win either 2 air tickets to Tokyo, a Beads Sofa or a Cuckoo clock.
- Pictures of selected participants will be displayed on MUJI website, social media and in stores.
- At least 2 pictures clicked from different angles must be submitted.
- Fake pictures/pictures from the internet will be disqualified. Any kind of plagiarism will not be entertained.
- Representatives of MUJI will visit the shortlisted participants’ place to finalise the winner based on the creativity and usage of the product.
- Pictures can be submitted until 30th September 2019.
- Winner will be decided at the sole discretion of Ryohin-Keikaku Reliance India Private Limited (“RKRIPL”) and no disputes in this regard will be entertained.
- MUJI shall communicate to the Participants that have won the Contest of their win by way of an email communication. Winners will have [3 days] to claim the prize/giveaways by way of a return mail. In the event the winner fails to confirm, the prize/giveaways will lapse and cannot be passed on to someone else.
- Value of purchase/number of items are not parameters to win.
- RKRIPL reserves the rights to decide all specifics of the giveaways, including dates/carrier/etc. of the flight tickets, colours/size and quantity of any MUJI merchandise to be given.
- The trip will be availed by the winners in accordance with the dates provided by MUJI.
- The trip will constitute air tickets from the nearest metro cities (Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad) to Tokyo and back. No other expenses will be given by MUJI.
- The winners cannot pass on the trip to any other person.
- No cash refund, transfer or exchange is allowed in respect of the prize/giveaways provided to the winners under this Contest.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Contest is open to residents of India, who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Selected participants will be required to present their Government issued ID proof.
- The contest is subject to and governed by the laws of India. Any dispute is subject to jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
- All Contest entries and/or related submissions become the sole and exclusive property of RKRIPL upon transmission. Contest entries will not be returned and may be used by RKRIPL for any purpose whatsoever, without additional compensation to the participant or any other individual.
- Each Participant, by participating in any Contest, represents and warrants that they are the exclusive owner of the copyright and all other proprietary rights in any and all materials and content submitted by Participant to enter the Contest (the “Submission”). Participant further represents and warrants that they have the right to grant to any third party the right to use, reproduce, distribute, perform and display any Submission.
- RKRIPL is not responsible for paying any interest or other royalties on any Submission.
- Participants who provide false, fraudulent or deceptive entries or who engage in false, fraudulent or deceptive acts in connection with the Contest will be disqualified.
- RKRIPL reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if the Contest is not capable of being completed as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, “bugs,” tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical failures of any kind or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of any such Contest. The decision of RKRIPL to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any Contest shall be final in all respects.
- In the event the Contest is terminated, MUJI shall not be liable to provide any prize/giveaway to the Participants/winners.
- RKRIPL has the right to alter/modify these Rules of Participation any time at its sole discretion.
- By entering and participating in the Contest, and in consideration thereof, each Participant individually warrants and represents to RKRIPL that they: (i) meet the residency and age requirements at the time of entry; (ii) will be bound by these Rules, and by all applicable laws and regulations, and the decisions of RKRIPL; and (iii) waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Rules; (iv) they are the sole creator and owner of Submission; and (v) the Submission or any use thereof, shall not violate any law and shall not infringe upon or violate the rights of any person (including, without limitation, contractual rights, copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity and rights of privacy). RKRIPL’s acceptance and/or utilization of the Submission hereunder shall not constitute a waiver of Participant’s representations, warranties or agreements in respect thereof, or a waiver of any of Sponsor’s rights or remedies.
- The Participant hereby indemnifies and hold harmless RKRIPL and its affiliates from, and against, any, and all, lawsuits, actual claims, demands, actions, liabilities, direct losses, actual damages, liens, costs and expenses, arising out of or in connection with such Participant’s Submission to MUJI under this Contest, including but not limited to as a result of any claims in respect of intellectual property rights in the Submission.