[Webinar — Ended] Bullet Journaling Basics with tbhstudying
ABOUT THE EVENT
Learn the basics of bullet journaling for the new semester ahead.
Bullet journaling is a perfect way to track tasks and stay on top of your day to day. Learn how to set up a basic journaling spread to get you started, as well as setting up a productivity tracker that works for you with bullet journalist Seo Jung of @tbhstudying.
Want to follow along? Grab any notebook (preferably dotted) and some colored pens!”
- Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- Time: 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM EDT
- Location: Online
Online registration is mandatory. Please click the button below to register.
- This event will be hosted on Zoom.
- Online registration is mandatory. Registration is done through Evenbrite. Please click the button above, or here to register.
- The Zoom link will be available to participants through Eventbrite’s Online Event Page. They will receive this link via their provided email as soon as they register.
- The event will start at the announced time and last about 45 minutes.
- We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their registration. If you cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration from your Eventbrite account.
- Please contact us via email if you have any questions.