[Webinar — Ended] Back to School Bento Boxes with Chef Naoko
ABOUT THE EVENT
A little bit of everything, packed for a day of school or work.
Learn how to create a vibrant, 5-color Chicken & Egg Soboro Bento Box with Chef Naoko of Shizuku by Chef Naoko in this upcoming digital workshop with MUJI.
- Date: Thursday, September 10, 2020
- Time: 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM EDT
- Location: Online
Online registration is mandatory. Please click the button below to register.
- This event will be hosted on Zoom.
- Online registration is mandatory. Registration is done through Evenbrite. Please click the button above, or here to register.
- The Zoom link will be available to participants through Eventbrite’s Online Event Page. They will receive this link via their provided email as soon as they register.
- The event will start at the announced time and last about 45 minutes.
- We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their registration. If you cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration from your Eventbrite account.
- Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Following almost twenty years’ experience running her mother’s organic food businesses in Japan, Chef Naoko Tamura arrived in Portland in 2007 to fulfill her dream of opening a restaurant in the natural and organic rich Pacific Northwest. Chef Naoko Bento Cafe was born in November of that year, specializing in authentic Japanese bentos using local ingredients. As its familiarity among many locals and businesses grew, Chef Naoko Bento Café continued to gain popularity. After its architectural and brand expansion, Shizuku by Chef Naoko restaurant was born and remains one of the only Kengo Kuma-designed restaurant establishments in the United States. Chef Naoko continues to receive accolades for her authentic Japanese cooking using local ingredients.