[Virtual Workshop] Creative Note-taking with Hannah ChoSeptember 26, 2020 (1pm EST/4pm EST)
ABOUT THE EVENT
Add a personal touch to simple lecture notes.
Whether you’re returning to school or attending virtually, Hannah Cho will share tips on how to stylize your notes from lectures and meeting to make studying and learning fun. In this workshop, you will learn how to personalize the 3 different note-taking methods, different highlighting techniques, and other creative ways to make key points pop.
- Introduction to creative note-taking
- Cornell Note-taking, intro and demo of layout
- Mind Mapping, intro and demo of layout
- Box Note-taking, intro and demo of layout
Want to follow along? You can grab any notebook you have, a black ink pen, some colored pens or highlighters, and print this document.
- Date: Saturday, September 26, 2020
- Time: 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM EDT
- Location: Online
Online registration is mandatory. Please click the button below to register.
- This event will be hosted on Zoom.
- Online registration is mandatory. Registration is done through Evenbrite. Please click the button above, or here to register.
- The Zoom link will be available to participants through Eventbrite’s Online Event Page. They will receive this link via their provided email as soon as they register.
- The event will start at the announced time and last about 45 minutes.
- We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their registration. If you cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration from your Eventbrite account.
- Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR