[Virtual Workshop — Ended] No-Sew Pumpkins with Sustain My Craft HabitOctober16, 2020 (12pm PDT/3pm EDT)
ABOUT THE EVENT
Simple, easy decorating the whole family can enjoy.
Repurpose t-shirts, sweaters, and shirts to create unique fall décor with Jane and Sonja of Sustain My Craft Habit. In this workshop you’ll learn how to make no-sew pumpkins for the fall while giving new life to old clothes!
If you’d like to follow along, here’s what you’ll need:
- scrap fabric (this can be an old t-shirt, cotton twill, flannel)
- fabric scissors or sharp edge craft scissor
- a ruler
- fabric chalk or a regular marker
- uncooked rice or beans (Jane uses 1/2 cup of uncooked rice)
- polyester stuffing
- a sandwich bag with a Ziploc seal
- an elastic rubber band
- Date: Friday, October 16, 2020
- Time: 3:00 PM – 3:45 PM EDT
- Location: Online
Online registration is mandatory. Please click the button below to register.
- This event will be hosted on Zoom.
- Online registration is mandatory. Registration is done through Eventbrite. Please click the button above, or here to register.
- The Zoom link will be available to participants through Eventbrite’s Online Event Page. They will receive this link via their provided email as soon as they register.
- The event will start at the announced time and last about 45 minutes.
- We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their registration. If you cannot attend, please kindly cancel your registration from your Eventbrite account.
- Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Jane and Sonja are moms, sisters and creatives who share their passion for DIY, crafts and décor on their blog Sustain My Craft Habit. Based just outside of Toronto, Canada they aim to bring a touch of nature and sustainability to all their projects and tutorials. Sustain My Craft Habit aims to celebrate the maker in all of us and has been featured in Country Living, Green Craft Magazine, Apartment Therapy, Pioneer Woman and more.