A Good Night's Sleep
A good night’s sleep is essential for modern metropolitans. For an invigorating morning, we not only need sufficient hours but also quality sleep. A comfortable environment is key to enough rest, minimizing fatigue and rejuvenate the body and mind.
There are many factors that affect a good night’s sleep. Through observing our sleeping habits, we can find out reasons of fatigue and try to minimize them. Below are some descriptions regarding sleep. If you are in-line with most of them, sleep probably isn’t much of a problem for you; If you don’t fit most of them, then there’s room for improvement in your sleeping quality.
- Can fall asleep naturally after lying down on bed for 15-20 minutes
- Can sleep every 24 hours
- 7 – 9 hours of sleeping duration
- Regular sleeping pattern of sleeping at 10 – 11 pm and waking up at 5 – 6 am
- Sleeping peacefully without waking for long duration
- Alter your bedroom to the condition that suitable for sleeping like dimming down the lights or adjust the room temperature
- Re-energized and rejuvenated when waking
- Efficient and easy to focus on daytime activities
Choose Suitable Bedding for Better Sleep
Through understanding one’s sleeping habits and choosing suitable bedding, we aim to help build quality sleep and rest every day.
Pillow Covers, Fitted Sheets and Duvet Covers
Duvet and Blanket
Changing Your Sleep With Your Bedroom
Adjust your bedroom temperament from light, scent, temperature and humidity by new bedding, essential oils, fans and pajamas, bringing you a good night’s sleep.