Omelette Rice with Crab Tomato Cream Sauce
Smooth omelette rice topped with fresh and creamy crab meat sauce that made with selected Japanese red-crab, Italian ripe tomatoes and cream, providing a blend of flavours deliciously.
- Crab Tomato Cream Pasta Sauce 110g
- 2 packs
- 6 slices
- Green Pepper
- 2 pcs
- Cooked White Rice (Hard)
- 2 bowls
- Dried Parsley
- a little
- Black Pepper
- a little
- half teaspoon
- 4 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon
- 4 pcs
- 10 g
- 15 ml
Directions(approx. 30 minutes)
- Chop ham, onions and green peppers.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan. Add chopped ham, onions and green peppers respectively. Season with salt and black pepper, fry the ingredients until soft.
- Add sugar, ketchup and cook slightly. Add cooked white rice and fry to combine.
- Transfer the fried rice to a mould (such as bowl) and press lightly to evenly pack into shape. Flip it over on a plate, set aside. Preheat the Crab Tomato Cream Pasta Sauce.
- Add eggs, butter and milk in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat a frying pan and add cooking oil. Pour the egg mixture in step (5), rapidly stir with chopsticks and warm it until half cooked.
- Use a spatula to cover the egg onto the fried rice in step (4). Top with the Crab Tomato Cream Pasta Sauce. Add dried parsley and serve.