Chocolate PuddingMake use of the Handmade Ganache kit to make chocolate puddings easily.
Ingredients (4-6 servings)
- Handmade Ganache
- 1 pack
(Serves as approx. 200 g of chocolate)
- Egg Yolk
- 2 pcs
- 200 ml
- Fresh Cream
- 200 ml
- 10 g
- Whipped Cream
- Mint Leaves
Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
Directions (Approx. 50 minutes)
- Stir the egg yolks and sugar with a whisk until it stands and turns white in colour.
- Pour milk into a pot and boil then set aside. Add chocolate little by little for it to melt gradually.
- Stir 2 until it is fully melted. Then pour half of step 1 inside, stir thoroughly and repeat for the remaining half.
- Pour fresh cream into step 3 and stir thoroughly. Put the mixture into a heat-resistant container.
- Pour moderate amount of water into the plate depending on the height of your oven plate. Put step 4 onto the plate and bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 150 degrees for the surface to become spongy.
- Add whipped cream and mint as decorations and finish.