Summer Travel Seminar - Fantasy in Hong Kong
Take a short break in busy days, plan a getaway trip for relaxation and discover the diversity of travel. No matter it is a weekend local city trip, or overseas travel for experiencing culture, you can enjoy the fun of travel in summer.
Apart from shopping and delicious gourmet food, there are also many traditional cultural attractions in Hong Kong. Cyrus, a travel author, will introduce the old shops with warm hospitality and unique small shops, seeing and feeling this city in another perspective.
- 11th July 2017 (Tuesday)
- 19:30 - 20:30
- MUJI Olympian City Open MUJI
- Aged over 12 years old
- 10 persons
- Please provide the below information (1-5) for registration by sending e-mail to email@example.com, with the subject of "Summer Travel Seminar - Fantasy in Hong Kong". The successful registrants will receive confirmation e-mail reply within 2 working days. Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 1. Name:
2. Contact Number:
3. Participants: 1 person/ 2 persons (Pls mark)
4. I agree to receive the latest information and promotion news from MUJI through email. Yes/ No (Pls mark)
5. I agree to receive the related information of Open MUJI through email. Yes/ No (Pls mark)
- 1. Due to limited seats, a maximum of 2 participants per registration will be accepted.
- 3. All personal data will not be used for promotion purpose without any consent.
- 4. Participants understand and agree that MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited has the right to report, use and publish any contents regarding this activity, including activity highlights, photos, video clips and any other related information, without prior consent of the participants and/or paying any payment or compensation to the participants. The copyright of the said photos and video clips belongs to MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited.
- 5. MUJI reserves the right to make changes to the event details and/or other arrangements as it deems appropriate.
- 6. For enquiry, please contact Customer Service Department at 2694 9309.
- Speaker: Cyrus, Travel AuthorShe loves travel and cultural innovation by walking into different streets to find unique small shops. She wrote the book of "Secret Walk in Seoul" (Chinese: 首爾私房輕旅行) and "Fantasy in Hong Kong" (Chinese: 香港有意思小旅行) to explore small but beautiful scenery in a local city.