Summer Travel Seminar - Kyushu Japan Rail Journey
Take a short break in busy days, plan a getaway trip for relaxation and discover the diversity of travel. No matter it is a weekend local city trip, or overseas travel for experiencing culture, you can enjoy the fun of travel in summer.
Railway is an important transportation in Kyushu, and sightseeing train is also a tourist local attraction. Sammie, a travel author, will share the interesting scenery and stories from her enormous travel experiences.
- 7th July 2017 (Friday)
- 19:30 - 20:30
- MUJI Lee Theatre 3F
- Aged over 12 years old
- 30 persons
- Please provide the below information (1-5) for registration by sending e-mail to email@example.com, with the subject of "Summer Travel Seminar - Kyushu Japan Rail Journey". The successful registrants will receive confirmation e-mail reply within 2 working days. Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 1. Name:
2. Contact Number:
3. Participants: 1 person/ 2 persons (Pls mark)
4. I agree to receive the latest information and promotion news from MUJI through email. Yes/ No (Pls mark)
5. I agree to receive the related information of Open MUJI through email. Yes/ No (Pls mark)
- 1. Due to limited seats, a maximum of 2 participants per registration will be accepted.
- 3. All personal data will not be used for promotion purpose without any consent.
- 4. Participants understand and agree that MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited has the right to report, use and publish any contents regarding this activity, including activity highlights, photos, video clips and any other related information, without prior consent of the participants and/or paying any payment or compensation to the participants. The copyright of the said photos and video clips belongs to MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited.
- 5. MUJI reserves the right to make changes to the event details and/or other arrangements as it deems appropriate.
- 6. For enquiry, please contact Customer Service Department at 2694 9309.
- Speaker: Sammie, Travel AuthorShe is a Japan travel lover and has been to many major cities in Japan. She has written many travel books and columns to introduce the unique places in Japan and her travel story.